Finance Manager (KJ51)
As part of the Group Finance function, this role will report into the Group Financial Controller.
This is an exciting time in the finance department, we aim to build a best in class team, supporting the business during a period of rapid growth, investment in systems and process improvements. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to identify opportunities and drive them through to completion.
- Support in the production of compliant financial statements, including advise on financial matters and writing proposals.
- Introduce and amend policies and procedures relevant to the business.
- Responsible for preparation of timely Lender compliance documentation and reporting.
- Support in the preparation of timely Statutory and Regulatory reporting ensuring financial compliance.
- Liaise as required with external auditors and tax advisors
- Ensure the organisation’s financial assets are monitored, reported and reviewed.
- Support the key transformation of the finance system and identify opportunities to future proof our process and controls.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls in your area.
- Support financial controller in corporate finance, company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage 1 member of staff
- Additional duties as necessary
Essential Skills & Expertise
- Qualified accountant, you will likely have an audit background, you may still be in Practice or you may have some experience in industry.
- Lender compliance experience desireable
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Accounting practices
- Financial management and best practice
- Financial reporting requirements
- Track record of achievements through others and of building positive working relationships, supported by excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentation)
- Experience of delivering fit for purpose reports
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to rapidly interpret, concisely explain and act on complex information.
Apply for this Vacancy
Contact us directly on 0117 422 3422 or firstname.lastname@example.org