Senior Commercial Finance Manager (KJ49)
Sitting within the the Planning and Analysis team this role supports the Executive team (reporting into the FD of Planning & Analysis) with performance analysis to enable strategic decision making. The team partners with key commercial stakeholders to drive reporting and insight on sales, promotions etc.
This is a new role, reporting to the FD of Planning and Analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Go-to business partner for Commercial Sales/Media teams
- Improving visibility of commercial drivers at a global level, including sales out, promotional spend, pricing corridors, terms and customer profitability
- Driving transparency around spend to deliver better return on investment
- Driving better, consistent governance processes around key spend decisions.
- Supporting the roll out of new commercial planning tools across the business
- Leading a team of direct reports
What we need from you…
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualified accountant with min 5 years PQE
Commercial experience preferred
Experience of leading a team
Evidence of working with senior stakeholders
Able to influence at a senior level
Business partnership skills with stakeholders outside the finance community
Ability to drive and deliver change
Strong grasp of governance best practice and ability to implement process change
Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
Apply for this Vacancy
Contact us directly on 0117 422 3422 or email@example.com